Friday, June 27, 2008

Charlie The Dog


So I finally convinced my friend Carolyn to start a blog. Her blog is about her son Tim and his dog Charlie. Tim, a former student of mine, has autism and he has definitely made leaps and bounds since they moved here to California. But they recently received a dog from North Star Foundation, an organization which breeds dogs for children with autism. She is writing about her experiences with Tim and Charlie and I'm so excited for their family to have this opportunity. It will be so fun to see Tim's growth from having Charlie around. Read here to see what an autism dog does. 

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow, what a great looking kid! Had to do a double take to make sure I was on the right page - how sweet of you to promote Charlie's page! Just for that, we'll go easy on you in the scrabble challenge!

Joie said...

Thank you for the link. I glad I found your blog. I sent it to my friend who has a daughter with autism who else maintains a blog - http://naniandme.blogspot.com