Monday, September 17, 2012

The Side Part

We've been trying really hard to get to church on time and let me tell you, it's near impossible. Well, I know it's possible because it seems like everyone else is on time but us... but that's not the point. A few Sundays ago I rushed Weston out the door while Cameron finished getting Holden ready. We had a few minutes to kill so I took a few pics of Weston with his new side part. I thought he looked really sweet. He sat on the steps and watched his friends ride their bikes. Broke my heart and made me so proud of him all in the same moment. Love you Weston. 

5 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Love that hair style! And just bought those shoes :)

Sara said...

so cute!

anya said...

so handsome!

Hilarry and Preston said...

He is the most handsome boy in the world!

andreaslc said...

Yeah!! I dig the side part! He looks like he is 27. So cute.