Our attempt at some group shots turned out oh. so. bad. It didn't help we'd been at the beach all day, with no naps, and 5 minutes to get ready. Let's just say my camera was full of outtakes. Thanks mom and dad for such a fun vacation!! We had a blast and the memories will last a life time!
The cuzzies... I love that this was the best photo.
Holdie and Millie.... cutest ever.
And then the out of focus and blurry group shot... it only adds to the memories :)
My dad's brother lives in So. Cal so they came to visit one night. It was so fun to see them and to catch up.
{Dad, Phil, Lauren, Liz}



2 comments:
I literally laughed out loud and Holdie and Cam in the group picture. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. And the pic of Holdie and Millie is so dang cute. She makes me want to have a girl!
Bahahhahaaaa!!! The cousin's pic is down right hilarious! Holden and Millie's pic is really cute though!
Post a Comment