Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chrissy Field

I'm FINALLY getting some energy back so I'm playing catch up. When Andrea was in town we spent the day at Chrissy Field. We've gone there a ton and this was our first foggy and super windy day... I guess it was bound to happen sometime. But... it was perfect for flying kites. And the highlight of the day was for sure when Weston's EMPTY bag of Pirates Booty flew down the beach. Weston was apparently attached to this bag and had the mother of all tantrums {the awkwardly embarrassing kind}. After he recovered Cameron told him they would walk down the beach to look for it. And what do you know... they found the bag and daddy was the hero. Weston didn't let go of the bag the entire ride home. Strange little three year olds.

3 comments:

Hilarry and Preston said...

Looks so fun!! I wish we lived in NorCal! You guys look great :)

anya said...

Why is it that you are so FREAKING tired in the first tri? Ugg. Glad you are feeling better!

Chrissy Field looks amaze. We need to plan a visit!

Emily and Alan said...

Those pictures look awesome with the clouds! That place looks super fun!