Sea World was so fun... the cuzzies had so much fun running around together and seeing all the fun shows and animals. The Elmo land was a pretty big hit too.... which was basically a giant park with rides. So typical.
Weston's in this fun stage where he tries to control every move Holden makes. We've talked a lot about trying not to be bossy but he always says, "But why, I like to be bossy." Hmmmmm. I love this picture cause it perfectly demonstrates what Weston is all about right now.... forcing Holden to do something and Holden trying to escape. Holden's starting to fight back and will hit Weston. This infuriates Weston and he screams like he just got his arm chopped off and then he smacks Holden back. Awwww, I'm so excited we're entering this lovely stage.
{Weston, Holden, Millie, Luke}
Weston was in love with the characters
and Holden basically ran in terror.
Weston's really into tickling right now and Holden dies over this.
We went to the dolphin show and all Weston could talk about was the churro man he saw walking around. He never walked by us and Weston was so bummed.... so we promised we'd fine the churro man after. Apparently my boys really like their fried bread and sugar.
1st row: Holden and I riding Elmo, poor caged in Shamu, Weston feeding the sea lions
2nd row: cuzzies, Hold's and I touching star fish, leaving Cam with all the sleeping cuzzies while he made phone calls
3rd row: Holden feeding the sea lions, sharks!, i really like skinny mirrors and I need more of them in my life








2 comments:
We bought a churro when we were there and it was cold and stale. Yuck! Never buying one of those there again.
Love, love, love your description of Weston with Holdie. I was literally laughing out loud! Weston with Ernie is so cute. And can you really blame Holdie for running from Bert? He looks like he has it in for him!!!
Post a Comment