Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cameron's 31st

Cameron turned the big 31 yesterday. Now we're inching to 35 around here and it's getting a bit scary. Well, me more than him but let's not talk about that. Anyhow... we love our daddy around here and we hope he had super day. 

Weston picked out a present for him at the Dollar Tree. He wanted to give him everything so we narrowed it down to a jumprope and a green ball. He drew his own balloons on the the bag then we hid the present. We talked and talked about how it was a big secret and to not tell daddy {ha!} The day before his birthday he shows Cameron the hidden present and says, "Daddy's birthday, shhhh, secret." I think I laughed for about 5 minutes when I overheard Weston telling Cameron this. 

I made this cake and it was so freaking rich but so delish. You don't feel bad about eating it because you only eat about 3 bites and then you're done. Let's just say all my neighbors got pieces of cake today and I need some tips on spreading ganache on a cake. 

Cameron and I went to eat at Wente... our first time there and we loved it. 

Happy Birthday to the greatest hubs and dad! We love you!

2 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

Happy Birthday Cam! Such a cute story about Weston...love him!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cameron!