Um, yes. We went to the zoo again. A bunch of my friends have season passes so we always end up and it's always so fun. Why not? Today the boys basically played on the grass and play structures the entire time + rode the rides. I think we only saw the giraffes and the kangaroo things on the train ride. But hey... that's the beauty of a season pass.
{Brayden, Weston, and Evan}
{Holden and Lucas.... just a month apart}
Weston has become obsessed with the Trader Joe's olive oil popcorn. In fact I think that this bag might be glued to his hand?
{Evan and Weston}
Weston was a little somber this zoo trip because I was suspecting an ear infection. We had an appointment that afternoon and drove straight to the doctor for the second time this week. Holden got meds on Tuesday for an ear infection and Weston joined him with a double ear infection. Poor kids. They're so used to ear infections that I barely suspect they have them.
2 comments:
How cute ! Weston looks like a little rockstar :)
how hilarious... that lemur looks like it is going to jump on brayden's head! we love the zoo! wish we lived close so we could go too!
Post a Comment