Well, I skipped 8 months all together and now he's almost 10 months... but here's what Holdie's been up to. He's been crawling like a pro, pulling himself up on everything {his fav is the dishwasher}, and he's cruising all around. He's not so fast at the cruising but it's coming along. He FINALLY cut his two bottom teeth last week and I think the top one is cutting today as we speak. I was beginning to think he'd be five before he got any teeth. He think's its the funniest thing in the whole world to hit you on the face and then watch your reaction. He apparently thinks it funny to see people in pain. His newest trick is to repeat da-da whenever Cameron says, "say da-da." I've been a little annoyed that both of my boys first words were da-da so I've tried to change things and I've got Weston on my side. All day long Weston and I grill Holden and say, "say ma-ma." Holden immediately begins laughing and says, "da-da." It's a cruel, cruel joke. He loves the park and to swing extra high. He loves all the tall slides and is a little thrill seeker, just like his brother. He's still one of the chillest most relaxed babes and we love him to pieces.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Seriously, your boys are soooo cute!! Such style, too-just like mama!
He is such a cutie! Getting way too big!
love him! come back to play!
Love his little personality! What is up with saying da da first?
His baby Tom's are so freaking cute! And I can't believe he's so close to being one. Time seriously flies with the second baby.
Post a Comment