Friday, December 30, 2011

On The Mend

Yowsers. I've seen, touched, and smelled too many bodily fluids these past two weeks to make me sick to my stomach for the next year. Luckily we're on the mend. 

After a two week hiatus Holden will finally eat solids again. Green smoothies were a hit tonight and he is beyond obsessed with drinking from a cup. I'm considering putting all of his baby food in a cup?  



Meanwhile Weston's new favorite excuse for everything is that he's too hot. Too hot to eat, to sleep, to wear clothes, to go outside, to take a bath, etc. etc. Isn't it winter? Sigh.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you're on the mend. I know how you feel since we've had illness in our house off and on all month.

My kids have been running around all week in shorts and t-shirts as if it's 80 degrees outside. I keep telling them it's winter but they just don't get it!

Sara said...

Not fun having sick kids! So glad they are doing beter. I love weston's "too hot".