Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holden: 7 Months

Holy moly... those 7 months just flew by. I've tried to so hard to hold on to every moment but it just goes by too fast. Holden is still the most relaxed, sweet, and calm baby around. People ask me all the time, "He's so happy, is he like that all the time?" Answer is yes. He literally only cries when Weston hurts him {which is seeming to happen a lot these days because hugs = body slams} or when he's beyond tired. I loved the day I took these because I watched him discover his hands and it might have been the cutest thing ever. He'd stick them in his mouth, pull them out, investigate them, and then try and clap. I wanted to die watching him. He's been moving a whole lot more and is rocking back and forth on his hands and knees. Crawling here we come. He's been drooling and spitting up less {thank you}, he's loving solids and drinking out of a cup, he's got a thing for animals, and he really loves his toys and playing by his brother.  




6 comments:

Hilarry said...

That first picture of him KILLS me!! How is he so cute? Love that sweet boy!

Sara said...

love him! he is so cute.

Unknown said...

What a cutie ! That smile made my day

Emily and Alan said...

Such a cutie and great pictures!

andreaslc said...

I'm in love with all of these pics and that little boy! So cute

anya said...

7 months! wowsers! great pics!