HOLY MOLY. You need your own show. My mom has been teaching me to sew this week...I aspire to your level of craftiness but I don't think I have it in me!
Oh! I want to make the pelmet boxes on LGN and I know you made them so I'll be calling you for advice!
I came across your blog and checked out some of your stitch work. It's very nice. I make jewelry and have an etsy website. I dont know if you have one but you could sell some of your work on the etsy website. good luck :)
4 comments:
SO CUTE! you're an inspiration.
LOVE IT! Can't wait for this par-TAY! Lucas has a pirate hat and sword... can he come dressed up too?!
HOLY MOLY. You need your own show. My mom has been teaching me to sew this week...I aspire to your level of craftiness but I don't think I have it in me!
Oh! I want to make the pelmet boxes on LGN and I know you made them so I'll be calling you for advice!
I came across your blog and checked out some of your stitch work. It's very nice. I make jewelry and have an etsy website. I dont know if you have one but you could sell some of your work on the etsy website. good luck :)
Post a Comment