I'm still digesting the fact that my baby is turning 1 in less than 2 weeks!! Party planning is underway and I researched for a good month to find the perfect gift. We came up with a walker wagon and it arrived today and we couldn't wait to give it to him. We are the worst... I think he got half of his Christmas presents early. Plus, we'll be in Utah for his birthday so he had to get his gift early... right?? The look on his face as he pushed it around tonight was priceless. Cameron and I just grinned ear to ear as he pushed his new toy around and dinged up all of our furniture and walls.




4 comments:
so cute! all of the sudden, your kids having fun is more important than anything else, huh. nothing is better than seeing your little one happy. now i know why parents buy so many toys, they are looking for that toy that will become a favorite memory.
what a handsome little guy. And love those chubby thighs!
All of a sudden Weston is getting to be the biggest kid! I can't believe he'll be one! Ugh, babies grow up too fast. That's why you have to have another one :)
He is so stinkin' cute. Hey is cameron working in Sacramento now... or is that in a bit? We need to have you over before you guys leave.
Post a Comment