We took a little va-cay to Utah over the 4th. We had all sorts of fun visiting family, friends, having 1 year old birthday parties, and cramming in as many activities as we could. I tried to relive some of my childhood by jumping into a pool and apparently I'm too old for that now. {Whoever said 30 was the new 20??} That just resulted in a ruptured ear drum and not hearing for the rest of the trip. How I did that I'm not quite sure but now I have an ear infection. What is with our ears around here?
We arrived in Cali to find our computer hanging on by a thread. That is always so fun to buy a new computer unexpectedly {although I'm secretly excited to have an updated iphoto}. So until I pick up my computer here is my one and only photo from my phone.

Love this photo. My girlfriends and I got together at the pool and it was so fun to catch up. So fun that we slightly ignored the naked babies who were trying to escape. It's always nice to go "home. "

3 comments:
Argh!!! I need you to hurry up and get a new computer stat! I have been anxiously waiting for Weston's party pics and my patience is waning ;)
Also, I would really like it if you would come down here and see me. I've been daydreaming about rabbit ice, pinkberry, blog sharing, and reality tv watching! I'm off every Friday for the rest of the summer too!!
What's that I hear? Did you say, "HB or bust?!?!" I think you did!
yeah! i can't wait to see you! 1 week. :)
Love the picture. Glad you guys had fun in Utah. Now that you're back we need to make plans to meet up in the city soon.
Post a Comment