IW (Insensitive Woman): When are you due?
{Everyone's favorite question along with asking what names you are thinking about}
Me: July 1st... I'm in the home stretch {thank goodness}
IW: Are you sure you are not hiding twins in there... you are looking big!
Me: Pretty sure I'm not hiding anything {as I give the courtesy smile and swear at her under my breath}
6 comments:
Oh PPPPffffftttttt... That woman sucks. You look GREAT. And I think you secretly love being pregnant. You are TOO CUTE! We are going to party on Saturday!
Insane people. Really? You should have asked her when she was due.
oh my gosh. You look great. I cannot believe some people!
Oh she must have been drunk! ;)
You look fabulous!
You look incredible! What are some people thinking?!
Strut your stuff because you are adorable.
That's right up there with all those questions that I hate. But seriously. Why do people you don't know have to ask such annoying questions and offer advice that you don't want?
Post a Comment