Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birdie Baby Shower

Last Saturday was my The Boy's big shower... kind of ironic the theme was all around birds! :) 
It was absolutely beautiful and I loved every second of it! The decorations were adorable, the food was amazing, and it was so fun to be surrounded by great friends! You can read more about the details on Brooke's blog.

This little bird cage held the wishes the everyone had for me and Cameron... it was so fun  to read them! I'm saving them forever. 

We had a fun little raffle where you could win cute birdie prizes. 

Check out the diaper cake Carolyn made.  I unrolled those little diapers and I can't believe how tiny they are. How can those little bums be so tiny?? 

The crepe bar was delicious and there were so many toppings to choose from. 


And words don't describe the cupcakes... they were adorable and delicious! 

Whit and Brooke

The Boy and I were certainly spoiled. Thank you for all the amazing gifts! 

Trying on the new backpack for size... I'm so hiking off this baby weight. 

The suspense of the raffle for the cutest prizes ever! 

And these favors by Whitney were to die for! Check out the "Tweet Yourself" sign. 


The girls... Brooke, Nicki, me, and April. 

Thank you to everyone who helped with the shower and who were there... it did not disappoint! 

4 comments:

anya said...

Talk about adorably over the top! So so fun! I am itchin' to come out and see you and all your goods!

Amanda said...

Wow, you've got some VERY creative friends! Everything looked so cute. Hope you guys are feeling more ready for the little guy to come!

Michelle said...

How could your party not be absolutely perfect with Brooke in charge? It looks like it was awesome and I'm sorry I had to miss it.

andreaslc said...

wow- be glad you dont live in Utah anymore... because unfortunately for you I would have thrown your shower and would have been far less sassy :) looks fun!