Nicki took some photos of us today in the city. Not sure why because I probably won't send Christmas cards... but it was a great excuse to get to the city, enjoy the beautiful weather, and hang out with friends.
The hubby was looking super cute today. Let me mention how much he loved taking these photos... if only I had a penny for every sarcastic comment he shared with us.
After hanging out at Chrissy Field for a bit we headed to Sausilito... one of my most favorite places. It's such a quaint little town with a great view and great shops. And let me not forget to mention the best burger place in the world. If you haven't been here you must really take a day trip to check out the water, shops, and Hamburgers.
You order your food in a single file line that usually goes out to the curb
Then you watch your burger cook on the rotating grill in the front window,
Finally your burger is cooked to perfection and you head over to the water,
And eat. Perfect Saturday.
5 comments:
I've never heard of this place and I lived in SF for 4 yrs. To think that there was such a great burger place just across the bridge that I could have frequented often. Oh well. I'll have to try it out next time I'm going that direction.
Cameron is not the only one looking pretty cute. I love your jacket.
Not to mention your new header/layout - WAY fabulous. Hey what is that Potterybarn "sister-store" you were talking about. I forgot the name.
I like the changes to the blog...and your pictures look cute. I can't wait to see more!
That was so fun...I'm so glad we did it and that the weather was so nice!
i LOVE hamburgers! they make the best burritos there...random, i know. love love love your pics and glad the weather was great for you!
Post a Comment