Friday, November 21, 2008

Warm On My Couch

I hope all you Twilight crazies had a great time at the midnight showing... was it worth it? Let me tell you what was worth it... sitting on my comfy couch, in my warm house, with my warm new blanket, watching the best ever Grey's. Thank goodness Dr. Han (how do you spell that?) got the boot and that Grey's is back on track. Did I mention I was asleep at 11:00 pm?

4 comments:

Meier Family said...

Shan how are you? I love your pics...hope all is well cause you look as happy as ever! Are you coming to UT at Christmas? If so, you need to call Kelley!!!!(your crazy intertwining everything to Sports Mall friend)

Michelle and Tyler said...

way to rub it in...the movie was awful! Besides, I'm only on season 4 of Greys so I missed this amazing episode! I'm about to leave Tyler behind. He's slowing me down on the whole catch-up process!

Michelle said...

I'm with you...I'm so glad I was sleeping in my nice bed instead of a midnight show of Twilight. One of the best decisions I've made recently.

Unknown said...

Ok, gotta love Grey's...That's a weakness from a few years back. We decided to try "no cable" at our new place and I doubt that will last very long with no CNN or Grey's....