Yea! That is so sweet of you to do a post for me! I had so much fun taking your pics. Thanks for letting me practice on you! I love the new blog style-btw! You rock!
Nicole did a great job of capturing the day in the city! I love the casual one in front of the bridge! I bet Cam was loving getting his picture taken all day long... Just tell him it's easy to get good pictures when your subjects are like supermodels! :) See you next week!
Cute! It would be nice to have pictures of Ben and I without them being wedding photos or ones we take just on vacation. How fun to capture your lives so close to SF.
3 comments:
Yea! That is so sweet of you to do a post for me! I had so much fun taking your pics. Thanks for letting me practice on you! I love the new blog style-btw! You rock!
Nicole did a great job of capturing the day in the city! I love the casual one in front of the bridge! I bet Cam was loving getting his picture taken all day long... Just tell him it's easy to get good pictures when your subjects are like supermodels! :) See you next week!
Cute! It would be nice to have pictures of Ben and I without them being wedding photos or ones we take just on vacation. How fun to capture your lives so close to SF.
Post a Comment