Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Bittersweet
I don't know what to do today. For the past 5 years I have driven to Lafayette to teach pilates to my awesome clients. Last Tuesday was my last day. I've decided to relax, not work a million jobs, and just be. That is very hard for me, but I did it after months of thinking about it. Saying good bye to the people who I have known since I moved out to Cali, who have been through everything with me, and who I consider family was really hard!! But hopefully it is not goodbye and I'll see them at fun places like restaurants! Now I'm going to go vote {let's PLEASE get this election over with}.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your mom just told me that you quit that job! I hope you enjoy some extra free time... but I totally understand how it is very bittersweet!
Post a Comment