Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Black Widow

I was wandering around our itsy bitsy front yard last week and I saw a web in the flowers, with a giant spider in it. It literally looked like one of those Halloween spider rings so I thought someone had created this disgusting sight. I take a closer look. Pretty sure this was real. 

I freak out, take a picture, and call Cameron. I'm frantically telling him about the black widow and all he can say is "There is no way there is a black widow in our front yard, you have no idea what they look like." I say, "Um, I'm pretty sure I do." 

Cameron gets home from work and says, "Huh, I guess that is a black widow." Men. Here is the massacre of the black widow. 


6 comments:

Whit said...

yuck.

Men...
you are right; they must think we are not capable of anything. Um, like knowing what a certain spider looks like. Cameron is pretty funny. I hate spiders.

Hope he/she didn't lay an egg sack... otherwise there will be plenty more.

I am surprised you actually saw this. Spider and all.

Emily and Alan said...

You are out of control!!!

Tanner Family said...

Ummm nasty! I hate spiders I can't believe you captured his death on flim, love it.

smithfam said...

Sweet! 1 down and about 50 million to go!!!!!!

Christine said...

Cam - I'm very disappointed that you didn't do a VICTORY DANCE! I was really looking forward to that!

Erica said...

way to go team! no victory dance...cam, come on!