Thursday, May 29, 2008
Celebrate
It's house buying time... the Halls, Hendersons, and us are all new homeowners. We decided to celebrate last week at Outback before we become too house poor!
Me and Cam
The Halls (still recovering from their sleepover on the street the night before)
The Hendersons (They also slept on the cold hard street... poor things!)
After we went to the mall and Brooke decided to open her big mouth to the straight iron guy in the middle of the mall. Next thing you know he is putting curls in my hair and trying to get me to buy a straightener. It was such a great deal... "I give you red straightener for 175.oo, best I can do for you. Give you red for same price as black." Um.... no thanks, that is not a deal. Thanks Brooke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AGH! AGH! AGH! Okay, that is the same iron-hair guy that nailed me and my sister!! I looked like a crazy woman walking the mall last week with half my hair in big/little/itsy curls and half dead straight. AGH!! SO FUNNY! I am SO glad you got a photo.
Congrats to all ya'll on the new homes!! We are SO excited - and I'll withold my anger that you will all be leaving us...grrr
Congratulations on the house buying! Very exciting.
I think the iron guy needs to stright iron his unabrow!!
Congrats all on house buying!
Love you hair Shannon... well the hair before it got curled up by the weird flat iron guy. It's getting so long... and I love the blonde. So cute.
did i miss something? bangs?!? super cute lady!
I really like your bangs! I just got mine cut and I don't love them. Who cut yours? Mine need some help. Congratulations on the house, that is so exciting!
That is so funny you got a picture with the mall guy! And by the way - do you ever take a bad picture with Cam? I think not! UR 2 cute!
And for the record, just because you have cute bangs definitely doesn't make you a movie critic! I was sad that you were moving out of the ward and ultimately not being Emily's primary teacher but after your Indiana Jones comment - ADIOS chicky! Thank heavens Emily won't be brain washed by you! wink, wink
Post a Comment