ME NEITHER!!! Idol doesn't even come close to this show!!! Hey- I am going to call you this week- my family is going to costa rica- same marriott resort you went to so I want to get the scoop on it from you.
Thanks! I know you can't wait because that's my 29th birthday!! :) I love that show too!!!!
Ditto!!!! I love this show. I am so ready for AI to be done. Snoozefest. We already know who will probably win!
Best show EVER!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ME NEITHER!!! Idol doesn't even come close to this show!!! Hey- I am going to call you this week- my family is going to costa rica- same marriott resort you went to so I want to get the scoop on it from you.
Thanks! I know you can't wait because that's my 29th birthday!! :) I love that show too!!!!
Ditto!!!! I love this show. I am so ready for AI to be done. Snoozefest. We already know who will probably win!
Best show EVER!!!
Post a Comment