So... because I don't have enough going on I thought I would get a third job. You are looking at the new employee of
I will admit it was a bit scary to interview and fill out a job application... I haven't done that in forever!! I had to answer all these questions about my strengths and weaknesses and why they should hire me. Um... for the discount?? It will definitely come in handy as we try and furnish our new house.... We are moving this week and we are super excited!! We paid extra for the trash cans :)
7 comments:
Congrats on the new job! Does that include discounts at PB KIDS? You will be SET if that is that case... well you know in the future! :)
Good luck on the move! Sorry we can't be there to help...
Yea, That's awesome. I love the house and hope to be your first house guest:)!
Congrats on the house and the new job! Nothing like having a retail job just for the discount. It's really the only reason I still work at Gap.
Good times for the Rosenhans! Such a cute house and it is just waiting to be filled with Pottery Barn furniture and baby blocks! hee hee hee
We are going to miss you here in Ptown. Who is going to harass me in the library????? Love the house it is so cute, and I especially love the trash cans. Are they from Pottery Barn?? Do you get a friend discount also??? :)
Where are the thong bikini pictures from your trip??
cute cute cute! love your new house! and what i love even more is that you'll be in the slc when i move out there for a little pottery barn shopping! =)
I love that you got a job at Potterybarn! I am so excited for you guys and your new house! Congrats!
Post a Comment