We have been having some weekend dates at Club Sport lately... it doesn't get more exciting then playing ping pong and working out on a Friday night. That being said... I have become very competitive in our ping pong games because he beats me so bad EVERY game. And after he wins there is this annoying gloating session where he reminds me how good he is at ping pong. So on Friday night I beat Cameron... in only one game... but I'll take it. Cameron claims he was taking it easy on me. You know what I have to say about that... yeah right.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
My Greatest Accomplishment
I BEAT HIM!! I finally did it, I beat Cameron in one game of ping pong.
We have been having some weekend dates at Club Sport lately... it doesn't get more exciting then playing ping pong and working out on a Friday night. That being said... I have become very competitive in our ping pong games because he beats me so bad EVERY game. And after he wins there is this annoying gloating session where he reminds me how good he is at ping pong. So on Friday night I beat Cameron... in only one game... but I'll take it. Cameron claims he was taking it easy on me. You know what I have to say about that... yeah right.
We have been having some weekend dates at Club Sport lately... it doesn't get more exciting then playing ping pong and working out on a Friday night. That being said... I have become very competitive in our ping pong games because he beats me so bad EVERY game. And after he wins there is this annoying gloating session where he reminds me how good he is at ping pong. So on Friday night I beat Cameron... in only one game... but I'll take it. Cameron claims he was taking it easy on me. You know what I have to say about that... yeah right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i agree. YEAH right, cam. good work shannon! this is only the beginning of more sweet sweet wins!
You GO GIRL!!! Maybe next time to head to SLC we'll have to have a tourney! You are going down, down, down CAM!
We put up the ping pong table this weekend and I was TERRIBLE! Is this what it feels like getting older? remembering back when I was GOOD at things?! haha - WAY TO GO SHANNON
Post a Comment