I am cracking up at Linda's comment 'cause I was just thinking to myself....what, another person who I am a WHOLE DECADE OLDER! We old chicks stick together!
Happy Birthday Cam Cam!!! Wish we were there to help celebrate! Just think you might have even gotten a really obnoxious rendition of Happy Birthday from Scott! Shan... you know what I mean! Ha ha!!
Um...wow. This here is Mr. Lame Friend. AKA Alan Bradford.
It was good talking to you today, Cameron. Did you get my birthday card? Because if you didn't I'm going to have some serious words with the folks down at the Post Office. I tell them every year to send out birthday cards to all my friends, and they never remember the dates. Ridiculous, don't you think?
Anyway, happy birthday and have a great time on your trip next week.
7 comments:
What a cute couple!!
27???? You guys are babies!! LOL
I am a whole decade older then you! Very depressing. :)
What did you think of Project Runway tonight? Human hair??? What was he thinking? I am so excited for next weeks "real" finale.
I am cracking up at Linda's comment 'cause I was just thinking to myself....what, another person who I am a WHOLE DECADE OLDER! We old chicks stick together!
Happy BDAY Cam!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mister!
Cameron, you look stoked in that picture. Happy Birthday babe.
Man, I didn't even realize it! And it was his Golden Birthday. Hope you guys had fun!!
Happy Birthday Cam Cam!!! Wish we were there to help celebrate! Just think you might have even gotten a really obnoxious rendition of Happy Birthday from Scott! Shan... you know what I mean! Ha ha!!
Um...wow. This here is Mr. Lame Friend. AKA Alan Bradford.
It was good talking to you today, Cameron. Did you get my birthday card? Because if you didn't I'm going to have some serious words with the folks down at the Post Office. I tell them every year to send out birthday cards to all my friends, and they never remember the dates. Ridiculous, don't you think?
Anyway, happy birthday and have a great time on your trip next week.
Post a Comment