
My friend gave me a GIANT bag of lemons and told me to make something with them. First problem... I've only used fresh lemons on 3 occasions: diet coke (my personal fav), asparagus. and fish. She mentioned making fresh lemonade and my feelings on that: too much sugar and I only like to fill my body with fake sugar. I have the day off today (the one advantage to being a teacher) and I'm determined to do something with these lemons besides squeeze them on top of something. Any ideas??
2 comments:
Lemon Juice, or some yummy flank stake. I have a great recipe, if you want. Ummm... You could always do some lemon bars... ??? I know... fake sugar... what else... If I think of anything grand I will let you know!
hey cameron!!! i found your blog while blog surfing and wanted to say hi. it's jill from the ol' byu comms days. how are you? congrats on getting married. you two are cute together. let's be blog friends?
Post a Comment