Saturday, March 1, 2008

Worth the wait

I have learned my lesson... if you ask for something on your blog... you get it. Next I'm going to post that I want a house. 

So a few days after I posted about really wanting some of those cinnamon hearts, only found in Utah, I got a call from Stacey. As I'm checking my message I'm thinking, "Hmmm.... we haven't talked in awhile... wonder why she called?" No offense Stacey. Next thing you know, she is telling me she has a present for me after reading my blog. We drop by her house (during her daughters birthday "late over") and she hands me this super cute wrapped bag full of cinnamon hearts. You rock Stacey!! By the way Robi, you do a great Seacrest impersonation. 

Next... my mom let me know she was mailing me some cinnamon hearts way back in early February. Yeah!! We waited by the mailbox for days and they never showed up. My mom even came into town last weekend and she was wishing she just would have brought them with her. I was so mad that some weirdo was probably munching on MY cinnamon hearts. Well... big suprise when I opened my mailbox on Friday and there was a package from my mom! They arrived safe and sound and they were delicious! Thanks mom!! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think I need to start asking for all sorts of good things on my blog. I can always use some good mail.