Friday, February 8, 2008

Every Girl Loves A Deal

First- make sure you are sitting down. 

I love a deal... I'm not really one to go scout them out... but I just love it when I'm out and come across one. So I drop by Loehmann's the other night in San Ramon to see what they have, or don't have. That place is a total hit or miss. I'm walking around and I come to the clearance shoes. I see a pair of black heels which I have been needing (or maybe wanting) for awhile now. So I try them on and they are pretty cute and meet my shoe criteria... although a little tall. I think it has about a 4 inch heel and basically I'm taller then almost any guy while wearing them. So I'm about to put them back when I see the price... $175.00 down to $23.00 on clearance. I hear Cameron's voice in my head... "You didn't save $152.00, you spent $23.00." I quickly pushed his voice aside and went to buy them. Here's where you need to sit down.

Come to find out... all clearance items in the store were 50% off. It is true, I bought those shoes for $12.99. It is 3 days later and I'm still excited about it. At this rate they might be passing out free clothing in front of their store.. so go check it out!! 

4 comments:

smithfam said...

Oh I love those kind of shopping trips!!!!!! Wheres the picture of those cute shoes?

Shannon and Cameron said...

I know, what was I thinking... I need to post them.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

I don't know you very well, but we were at your wedding and your great hubby used to watch my baby back in Provo...anyway...I LOVE finding deals...and I'm so excited that I found your blog.

Brittany Simmons said...

You always find the good stuff at Loehman's! ....I too need some new black heels!