Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day Out With Thomas

Our Thomas ride started as an incentive for potty training. And then.... my potty training {more specifically the poop} ordeal began. What a nightmare. There are just too many horrid details to write about so let's just say we've backtracked a bit on the potty training and we still went to Thomas. Ahhh, parenthood. The location was absolutely gorgeous and the boys had a super great time riding the train. Holden loves to say "whoo-whooo" so we heard that about 1000 times that day. We ate lunch in Los Altos after and it was one of our first times walking around there. A-mazing. All in all, a super fun day. 

There were a ton of activities to participate but the boys were mainly fascinated with the legos. I think I'm entering the lego stage {cue tears for the massive lego mess and organization stress}. 

I love Weston's cross eyed concentration going on here. 


4 comments:

anya said...

looks like a blast!!! both boys look like they are loving life! ps we love legos! don't stress about organizing and such. easy peasy!

Hilarry said...

Love the pic of Holdie in the cut out. Such cute boys! I think the ones of the two of them on the train will be a classic!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

bust my buffers! Who is Thomas coupled up to and is Sir Topam Hat Cross? Oh the indignity!

Chris Neidig said...

Such adorable pictures with Thomas!! The boys look so cute!