Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Neidig Family Reunion {2012} Mission Beach Boardwalk

My mom was sweet enough to celebrate my birthday a month early. I really think it's been 8 years since I've celebrated with my family so it was really fun. We all went to lunch and then hung out at the boardwalk. I probably could of stayed there all day... 

The kiddies loved the carousal, of course. Well, except Leah. Riding the bunny wasn't in her top 5 activities that day. 

Shoving the fam in the photo booth was one of my funnier boardwalk moments. Seriously, the boys loved it. 

Weston was REALLY into waving on one of his carousal rides. We just kept waving, and waving, and waving. 

These two babes went solo on the boat ride. We thought they may try and jump overboard but they stayed put and were all smiles. They had about a hundred people waving and smiling at them so that probably helped the situation.

This is my most favorite ride. Ever. Apparently everyone gets sick on rides?? so Brent I were the only ones jumping at the chance to go. Totally made my day. 

And then there was the Boston Creme cake back my mom made.. totally delish. Thirty three. Gah! I'm not really sure how this happened. So fun to celebrate with my family! 

3 comments:

Sara said...

looks like so much fun!! were you nervous the whole time the boys were on the boat ride by themselves? happy late birthday!!!

anya said...

Looks like we missed out on an awesome day!! Bummer! But so glad it was super fun birthday celebration for you!

Mistie said...

believe it or not, i haven't forgotten and i always remember your birthday and think of you on that day. :)
How thoughtful your family celebrated it when they were visiting. so fun!