Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentines Day Stuff

These days I find myself only doing laundry and vacuuming my floor. Sigh. But the holidays always give me a good excuse to stop vacuuming and do something fun. This garland was super easy and I got to knock out 2 hours on my dvr which is always a bonus. {Next up is painting my walls white and seeing this picture just confirms that this is a REALLY good idea}.

Then the cutest little super valentines for Weston's friends 



and the sweetest little bee for his teacher. Hugs and kisses to pinterest.

3 comments:

anya said...

oh shan! i love that garland... and i am freaking out about your cute valentines for W's friends! Those are super cute!

Michelle said...

Love the super valentines. I had thought about doing those for my boys to give but 3 boys times 25 kids in each of their classes=way too much time. I went with something much more simple.

Sara said...

love! so cute. you creative girl you.