Monday, December 12, 2011

Tilden Park Carousel and Santa

We went to visit Santa and his reindeer at the Tilden Park Carousel on Saturday. It was oh so memorable in soooo many ways. 

First we found out that Weston gets carsick driving on windy roads, while looking at my phone. What a pleasant start to our night to attempt to clean up Chipotle vomit from a toddler and every possible crevice in a car seat. I'm just grateful I had a full pack of wipes in the car. Seriously, such a nightmare. BUT, we weren't going to let that dampen our night. Santa would just get the added bonus of smelling my vomit covered child. 

The carousel was all decked out in lights and the boys loved the carousel, like usual. Weston chose his favorite rooster again and I was praying that the rooster wouldn't soon be covered in vomit. 



Holden seriously loved it and was all smiles when the carousel was spinning. 

Next Holden peed through his diaper and pants. Sweet. 


Then we found out that the reindeer didn't make the trip from the North Pole this year. Boo. But we didn't go down without a fight. 

Our pee and vomit covered boys saw Santa and they loved it!  And now I'm feeling guilty I made Santa hold AND smell them. Tis the season....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your whole night makes me laugh-partly because we've had many experiences like that before.

andreaslc said...

Oh man I miss you guys like crazy! Looks like you are having so much fun and being such a cute mom as usual. Love stalking your blog to see pictures of your cute growing kiddos. Miss you!

Hilarry said...

Chipotle vomit?! Officially the funniest thing I've ever heard!!

Mistie said...

haha. love it. isnt that so how motherhood is sometimes?

btw- i had commented before to have you email me because i was just going to get your opinion about legoland with my kids ages when we were just in san diego. We played it safe though and did sea world instead b/c i wasnt familiar enough with legoland.