Thursday, December 22, 2011

Neighbor Gifts {2011}

My source for my neighbor gifts was pinterest, of course. I love monkey bread and I figured everyone else would love their own mini monkey bread too. The only problem was that Rhodes rolls can not be found around here. I know because I wasted a tank of gas trying to find them. Rest assured I found them at Winco, in Tracey,  in case you want to make them too. Winco is bomb by the way. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears and frozen rhodes rolls all in one trip = a trip worthwhile.  

3 comments:

anya said...

looks delish shan! sure wish the store wasn't out of butterscotch pudding tonight so i could make these tomorrow!

MAEH said...

I wish I was your neighbor! Those looks delicious!! And sorry to hear about this last week, sounds awful! Hopefully things are on the up! Have a merry Christmas! We miss you all!

Hilarry said...

What a good idea! Yum! I want you to know that I discovered a Winco here and had heard they had chocolate covered cinnamon bears and I was going to stop and get some for you. This was right about the moment the boys started screaming at the Joann's across the street and I lost my will to shop. But know that I thought about you...that counts for something, right?