Here are some of my favorite photos from our shoot with Blue Lily in Santa Monica. I've loved getting to know Wendy... seriously, she's an incredible person and such a fun photographer.
Hey shan. Lmk when u r in utah and let's hookup if u have time. I would love that! I know how it goes with living out of state though and it can get hectic when u are here. So, just lmk what will work. U can email me. Mistielscott@yahoo.com Thanks
10 comments:
1st of all... why are you awake and blogging @ 5am? But most importantly, could you guys be any cuter? I love these pics! You look beautiful!
I am obsessed with these pictures. They are so perfect! You're freakin hot!!
love the pics!!
these turned out really great Shan! I love them! Super cute of the two boys in the sand. I have yet to get a good photo of my two kids together!
Such cute pictures! I love the one with the farris wheel!
Beautiful photos the boys look so cute !
These turned out great! Love all the colors and scenery! Beautiful!
Hey shan. Lmk when u r in utah and let's hookup if u have time. I would love that! I know how it goes with living out of state though and it can get hectic when u are here. So, just lmk what will work. U can email me. Mistielscott@yahoo.com
Thanks
Just me, stalking again! Do you know any photographers up here?
And while i'm at it...where do you get your hair colored?!
Post a Comment