We took Weston to Duplo Village first and seriously, he would have been happy stacking these lego blocks the whole day. After an hour we dragged him away crying and then ended up heading back 2 other times. Apparently he REALLY likes stacking large legos.
Once he tried the rides though he was definitely a fan. Legoland is cute for the little guys, they can do almost everything.
Somehow I got dragged on this crazy psychotic ride with Mason. Damon and Ethan went on the level 5 and I wanted to throw up watching them. Mace and I stuck to level 2.... thank goodness.
Holden loved watching all the action and even went on his first boat ride.
I must say the Lego cities were the best part. Seriously, those were A-mazing!!! Most of the cities had buttons you could push that made the legos do things... it kept Weston entertained forever it seemed.








2 comments:
we loved legoland. the next time you go, hit the waterpark. it was our favorite - jake loved it.
i am 100% convinced that Luke would love Legoland. Scott too. They are both obsessed with Legos.
Post a Comment