We love our little guy. He's been so much fun, especially as of lates. He's rolling over, laughing up a storm, and smiles the second he hears Weston's voice. Lately Weston will touch his foot or head for about .1 seconds and Holden instantly knows it's him. He's still totally chill and happy, loves his bouncer chair, loves to face out and stand up, loves to drool and spit up, hates his binki but loves his hands.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awwhh.. Shan he is darling! I bet he is so fun right now. :) Weston is getting soooo big and I wish we could hang out so I could see your cute boys grow....thank goodness for blogs, right? Anyway, I am due in a month and we still haven't decided on a name...go figure. Wish we could all watch Bachelor Pad together somehow---I am dying at all of the drama and I know we would have fun making comments. :) Love ya lots and keep in touch!
I miss him. He's a doll. Your pictures are amazing! Will you take pics of our boys for me? I'm not even kidding.
this pictures are fabulous. fabulous.
Post a Comment