Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Year Wiser


I'm changing the phrase from "older" to "wiser" now. I think you can do that after you turn 30 and then you keep having more birthdays. Cameron planned a dinner date for us, babysitter and all. Yes, I was super impressed! Zephyr was quick so we had some time before we went home. You better believe we sat on a bench and just talked, alone. Can't think of the last time we did that and it was so fun....

Cameron scouted out a bakery in Oakland and found a red velvet cake, my fav. The hubs did good this year. Love you babe! Weston thought it was his birthday again so he was overly excited to blow out the candles and eat cake. Here goes another year... 

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Such a darling pictures of you guys blowing out the candles. And please, you don't look a day over 24 :)

Emily and Alan said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day...and props to Cam on the birthday plans. The boys look darling!

Jen said...

Happy belated birthday! Your boys are darling, and I can't believe how big Holden is already!

anya said...

Happy birthday Shannon! Glad u had a peaceful dinner! Sounds fabulous!