The hubs and I literally fell in love listening to David Gray so I think that is why we love him so much... and now we finally got to see him live...on the 8th row. So awesome.... even though I now know all the nasty places he sweats.
Love the Greek Theatre... it's probably the best place EVER to see concerts. We were bonding with a couple in front of us when somehow Cameron spotted Koli {from Biggest Loser}.

Koli is somewhere in here. Who is he dating you might ask? Well, I'm assuming it's Ashley {also from B.L} since I stalked them kissing. Me and my new friend dashed over to meet them and I gave them hugs like I was their bestie or something. So sad the pic didn't turn out because I have no proof that I hugged reality star celebrities who know Jillian. Seriously, this was big time....


{Click on David to see him live. I love you D.G.}
1 comment:
Celeb stalking is the best! I'm so excited you hugged them. Hilar.
That's a super cute pic of you two, btw. Hot-ties.
Post a Comment