Sunday, September 19, 2010

Little Fish

Weston is soon to be turning into a little fish... swim lessons started. Cameron was working from home his first day so I begged him to the come and he got to swim with a bunch of moms. Lucky guy. Weston, on the other hand, liked the idea of being confined in the pool for about 10 seconds. His idea of fun was running around the pool and throwing in all the toys. Oh so typical for him.

They have them learn to pull themselves out of the water. It took everything in me to not reach in and just pull him out. I was so sad watching him trying to pull himself out over and over again.


Kick, kick, kick. The teacher said, "Don't worry, he'll get it eventually." So reassuring....

3 comments:

Sara said...

swimming lessons already? i want to do that, unfortunately our one pool in our town, which is crappy and outdoor is closed down for the snows to come. want to trade?

stacy said...

Love the little fish pictures. It is so hard to let them struggle isn't it.

Jenn said...

SHANNON!! I was going through my preschool stuff the other day and got thinking about all the good times at USU and decided to hunt you down...I ♥ Google! Your little family is freaking adorable, and I hardly recognized you with long hair! You blog is totally going on my google reader so that I can stalk you! How have you been the last few years?