I looked at your whole page and I just want to say that you have beautiful family. I hope that you little baby boy get better with his hearing and I pray that your family will stay stong and you get all the blessing you desire. You are an inspertion. Just reading and looking at all the pages you guys are great. Take care.
3 comments:
The life of a toddler looks pretty good! I think I might enjoy spending my days pantless. Pants are totally overrated!
OH boy do I feel your pain Shan... How's the walking going by the way?
I looked at your whole page and I just want to say that you have beautiful family. I hope that you little baby boy get better with his hearing and I pray that your family will stay stong and you get all the blessing you desire. You are an inspertion. Just reading and looking at all the pages you guys are great. Take care.
Post a Comment