I love Thanksgiving Point... it is so nice and CHEAP. I'm so used to every activity out here in Cali costing an arm and a leg so I about died when admission was $3.
My mom bought these little dog hats for the boys. Ruff. This picture is a miracle because little boys do not sit still.

As usual, Weston loves the animals wherever we go.


Grandma and her boys


Luke was a bit hesitant at first and then decided he loved riding the horse {which is included in admission by the way... what???}

Weston squirmed off the horse most of the ride because he was getting a case of the grumps. The reason?? Apparently his feet hurt from his too tight shoes. I won't go into the details how I discovered this. Poor, chubby little feet. :(

3 comments:
Fun! And, What?! So cheap!
PS. You look great by the way.
I love Thanksgiving Point! My brother and wife have an annual pass there so when I was in town last time I got to go with my brother. Ethan loved the animals though he NEVER likes to touch them. But surprisingly he loved the horse ride. And tell me about fat feet. Ethan still has the chubbiest feet ever. He has been wearing flip flops pretty much the entire summer and has to wear slip-on shoes otherwise.
thanksgiving point is awesome!
Post a Comment