They came out so good! You have a beautiful family. I love that yellow gingham shirt you're wearing too. It looks awesome with the navy cardigan.
Oh, we have so much to cover here. 1. Blue Lily? BLUE LILY?!?!?!! I am so jealous. They are incredible. Seriously, the best family pics I've seen. 2. Your hair looks fan-freaking-tastic! Please tell me you had it blown out. It looks so, so, so good. 3. Weston can not get any cuter. I already want to eat him. 4. Get your butts down here soon...or we're coming to see you! I can't take it anymore. That's all. You may continue with your day :)
These turned out so great! Definitely worth it!
They look great! Weston is getting so big.
I love these! I love Blue Lily too...good choice:)
so cute shan! i love weston's smile and i love your shoes and your hair and the setting and and and everything.
Those photos are fabulous!
These pictures are incredible..but miss wendy only does incredible. Did you know she's from right here in temecula? hope you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
They came out so good! You have a beautiful family. I love that yellow gingham shirt you're wearing too. It looks awesome with the navy cardigan.
Oh, we have so much to cover here.
1. Blue Lily? BLUE LILY?!?!?!! I am so jealous. They are incredible. Seriously, the best family pics I've seen.
2. Your hair looks fan-freaking-tastic! Please tell me you had it blown out. It looks so, so, so good.
3. Weston can not get any cuter. I already want to eat him.
4. Get your butts down here soon...or we're coming to see you! I can't take it anymore.
That's all. You may continue with your day :)
These turned out so great! Definitely worth it!
They look great! Weston is getting so big.
I love these! I love Blue Lily too...good choice:)
so cute shan! i love weston's smile and i love your shoes and your hair and the setting and and and everything.
Those photos are fabulous!
These pictures are incredible..but miss wendy only does incredible. Did you know she's from right here in temecula? hope you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment