The house has not sold which is not really a big surprise. On the bright side...I have had the best summer visiting friends and family and friends visiting me. It has been so, so fun. Sara, my bestie from the past, came out a week ago. We barely slept and neither did our boys. We all might still be recovering?
Weston started walking the week of his 1st birthday. Slow, wobbly, little steps. And then Jake came to stay {Sara's baby boy} and suddenly Weston had a live-in bestie that he had to keep up with. After a few major injuries that week :) he is toddling all around and loving every minute of his walking freedom.

Clapping for himself

6 comments:
I love Weston and I've never even met the kid! He is so adorable and his little Crocs are perfect for those chubby little feet. What a champ for walking. He'll be running before you know it.
Oh, and your family pictures are gorgeous. I love that picture of just Weston and his big blue eyes. Great photos for framing.
what fun we had! jake is still talking about wha-wha (weston).
Shannon... we are moving to Walnut Creek at the end of August... Alex told me we might be close to each other. Where are you guys living?
Shannon,
Weston is ADORABLE!! I have to apologize, I have be cyber-stalking you since I saw you linked to Sara's blog. I love that you share your family with us online. I have a 10-month old son, Brendan and I always look to Weston to see what Brendan will be doing in the near future. Take care. (Dena Pagano)
Kristine: Oh my gosh!! We will be so close! Well, until we move which could be never. So we're about 30-40 minutes away. And for here, that is close :) Email me:
scrosenhan@gmail.com
SO cute! I love the action photo of the fall!
Post a Comment