Thursday, June 24, 2010

Weston: 1 Year

This year has been the happiest and best year of our lives. Little people change everything for the better.

I'll never forget the day I held my baby for the first time. What a crazy range of emotions and thoughts I experienced as they placed him in my arms. I couldn't believe he was mine.

Cameron was so in love with his new little drummer.

Happy 1st Birthday Weston!! We love you and are so lucky to have you!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Aww! Happy birthday, Weston!

stacy said...

They grow up so fast! He is darling!

MAEH said...

Love the crown! He's so big! Can't wait to see him soon.

Sara said...

happy birthday weston!!!! jake and i can't wait to see you.

Hilarry said...

Happy birthday to my favorite boy!

Amanda said...

Wow, one year already! It's amazing that he looks pretty much like he did when he was first born... totally adorable. And I love his little crown, you must have made that. It has the "Shannon touch".

Lindsey, J.D. said...

I bet you can't believe you have a one year old! Wow. He seems like sooooo much fun.