Way back when {in February} Weston and I went to Utah to see my fam. Origionally I was going to help my mom out with her recovery from her hip replacement surgery... but apparently she is super woman and recovered all on her own in record time. The doctor said she should be the poster child for how to recover from hip replacement surgery. Go mom!
Anyhow, Weston and I had a good time just hanging out and seeing everyone. I broke out the camera the last day when Weston hadn't slept for about 5 nights and was getting sick. Seems to be a trend when I go on vacation.... sweet.
The 2 boys in their darling matching Valentine outfits. We miss you Luke!
Cameron made husband of the year by sending me valentine day flowers. I wish I could have gate checked them along with my stroller.
And perfect timing to be there for my mom's birthday. I literaly can't remember the last time I was around family for a real birthday, thiers or mine. It was really fun. Why is the cake so flat you ask? A certain sister left out the baking soda... but we love her anyway.

2 comments:
So we bought a piece of red velvet cake on our trip and I realized how gross that cake actually was! Oops! I'm so glad you guys came out to Utah and can't wait till July! And I love the new blog design...did you do it?
So really this has nothing to do with your post, but I'm loving your new blog setup. Where did you get the design? Or did someone do it for you?
Post a Comment