We went to the park this week with Weston's little buddy Evan. Weston just stares at Evan and wants to be him because he can walk. Soon enough....
But we stuck with the swing while Evan ran around and Weston was all smiles. He LOVES the swing and is starting to smile when I let him go down the slide.
Cute Evan...
And then we took a break... or maybe the mommies needed to? Anything is absolutely fascinating to Weston right now. All you have to do is show him something and make a cool face. He lights up, grabs it, and will play with it forever.
He also will grab anything out of anyones hand. It's actually quite hilarious... no fear in such a small little thing. Here he is going after Evan's freeze dried mango.
2 comments:
He is adorable!
Oh, I love those cheeks! I've probably said that a million times. Stinkin' cute baby!!!
Post a Comment