I had perma-grin while I watched that video! I showed it to Preston and he was dying too. We love Weston! He is such a doll. I can't believe how much blonde hair he has. I need to see him stat!
Also, I am so lame because I haven't called you back! Things have been crazy! I have to call you and fill you in!
6 comments:
So CUTE! I love little kid laughs!
I had perma-grin while I watched that video! I showed it to Preston and he was dying too. We love Weston! He is such a doll. I can't believe how much blonde hair he has. I need to see him stat!
Also, I am so lame because I haven't called you back! Things have been crazy! I have to call you and fill you in!
Miss ya!
adorable!
OH my goodness, that is the cutest video - your son has an adorable laugh!
so fun! and i love your new blog look.
This video is intoxicating! Love that sound of baby laughter!
Post a Comment