Halloween was so fun this year... it's way more fun to dress up a baby than yourself. Plus, my scrubs needed a break this year {you can only wear them so many years in a row}.
I slaved away on this owl costume because Weston's favorite thing to say all the time about a month ago was "Whooooo." And then Halloween comes and he won't udder even a single "Whoooo." Whooo or no whoooo, he was still pretty cute.
No trick-o-treating for us... but it was fun to pass out candy, hang out in the neighborhood {which was packed with kids}, see all the cute costumes, and visit with some friends.
9 comments:
Cute costume. You did a great job on it.
Are you kidding me? You made that?!?! Wow, I need to get me a sewing machine and get to work! There's no way that Cameron can say that it wasn't worth buying it! Weston looked ADORABLE as an owl. Don't worry, Ethan always would roar, but when it was time to perform as a tiger, he wouldn't say it at all.
I am totally impressed with the costume Shan! Weston makes an adorable owl!
What?!! No picture of Wes and Chuck? Are you kidding me?!! I think you need to add an update to this post, ASAP!!!
i love weston's costume and sooo impressed that you made it!
He looks adorable in that costume. I can't believe you made it!
Cute! Original costumes are the best! Maybe someday I'll decide to sew Will's too. I better get started now for next year.
wow you are talented that is so cute i could never think of something like that! He is so adorable love him!
did you really make that? you are such a domestic diva!!
he looks so darling. good job!
Post a Comment