Friday, October 9, 2009

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

I feel like I'm pregnant. I feel like everything stinks and/or smells like rotting chicken juice. I can feel it though, this is my weekend. We have this book and we are getting down and dirty with the car .


This woman is nutso... she has all these random tricks that include mostly vinegar, baking soda, and club soda. How is that possible? I don't know, but I'm trying everything this queen says. It's like I'm reading the cleaning bible.

I just soaked my back seat with some type of pet enzyme cleaner, covered it all up with plastic garbage bags, and stacked bins on top of the bags to trap in the cleaner. Like I said, I'm desperate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/Dakota-Odor-Bomb-Car-Eliminator/dp/B001UOYNK8

momasboyz said...

eeeeewwwww! I hope you can get rid of that horrible smell! It is a nasty smell. Ok and yes, I will put up some pics of the baby. I just need to upload them. Time is very rare for me lately.....:)

Emily said...

Aaah, Shannon, the John Deere boots: need I say it: DARLING!