Monday, May 11, 2009

That's What She Said: Season 2

If you can recall back to last season... That's What She Said got killed in the championships. So when spring season rolled around it was a must to pull the team back together... 

sans me (the MVP I must add.. I think I got on base once last season). The Boy and I are sitting this season out (I know, could The Boy get any higher in my ribs??) 

Some shots from the game (that they lost) 









Holy sunset... 

Until the next game... 

5 comments:

Ryan said...

How cute and serious we all are! I need to show that shirt on my blog, mind if I steal a pic?

stacy said...

Shannon, seriously, why are you the cutest pregnant person ever!?? Eat some donuts why don't you?? You look great!!

anya said...

Shan I love the picture of you at the top! Hot stuff I tell ya! Such a Shannon face...

Tiffany said...

look at you cute pregnant girl! i love the purple nails!

HalnJess said...

I LOVE that top shot of you!! Strut your stuff! I love that you still have the team going. Nice job guys!

Hey, do you ever see those prego gals that take a shot of their bellies growing every week? Does that ever drive you guys nuts??